might and magic Index du Forum
might and magic Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Leo4All V3 Final Universal (Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    might and magic Index du Forum -> might and magic -> Amélioration M.A.M.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
derhel

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Leo4All V3 Final Universal (Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel Répondre en citant

Leo4All V3 Final Universal (Mac OS X 10.5.2 Intel > bit.ly/1TtHmMu

,,,,#1,,,,,,,,May,,,,5,,,,,2012,,,,,06:41,,,,AM,,,,zxc2012,,,,,,,,Leo4All,,,,v3,,,,Final,,,,Universal,,,,Mac,,,,OSX,,,,10.5.2,,,,Intel,,,,&,,,,AMD,,,,SSE2/SSE3,,,,Leo4All,,,,v3,,,,Final,,,,Universal,,,,Mac,,,,OSX,,,,10.5.2,,,,Intel,,,,&,,,,AMD,,,,SSE2/SSE3,,,,,,,,4.38,,,,GB,,,,The,,,,next,,,,build,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,10.5.2,,,,for,,,,PC,,,,with,,,,a,,,,variety,,,,of,,,,device,,,,drivers,,,,and,,,,applications,,,,neededAudioFire,,,,2,,,,Echo,,,,Audio,,,,Works,,,,out,,,,of,,,,the,,,,boxThis,,,time,,,,it,,,shows,,,a,,,kernel,,,panic,,,,although,,,Im,,,pretty,,,sure,,,it,,,will,,,help,,,to,,,know,,,what,,,is,,,causing,,,the,,,panic,,,,I,,,didnt,,,spend,,,much,,,time,,,looking,,,at,,,it,,,this,,,morning,,,,Ill,,,take,,,a,,,pic,,,tonight,,,as,,,well,,,when,,,I,,,get,,,back,,,home(,,,,without,,,,this,,,,selection,,,,,you,,,,get,,,,1024,,,,x768,,,,only)I,,could,,not,,install,,Kalyway,,10.5.2,,DVD,,at,,first,,and,,got,,an,,error,,"Could,,not,,validate,,Base,,Install"Leo4allv4.1iChat,,,,recognizes,,,,the,,,,webcam,,,,but,,,,Photo,,,,booth,,,,doesn'tComment,,by,,one,,user,,(most,,don't,,have,,this,,problem):,,I,,had,,to,,perform,,entire,,installation,,process,,with,,only,,1,,piece,,of,,RAMAudio,,need,,patchDSDT,,,,patch,,,,&,,,,ChameleonSM,,,,for,,,,pure,,,,vanilla,,,,setupATI,,,,Radeon,,,,HD,,,,3850,,,,Gigabyte,,,,Latest,,,,Natit.kext,,,,and,,,,Whitemenusfix,,,,Yes,,,,All,,,,Resolutions,,,,(Monitor,,,,Max,,,,,,,,1680x1050,,,,on,,,,both,,,,heads),,,,Doesn't,,,,work,,,,without,,,,patchesSleep,,,,broken,,,,[edit],,,,Foxconn,,,,Hardware,,,,Name,,,,(alphabetical),,,,Chipset,,,,Notes,,,,EFI/Vanilla,,,,kernel,,,,working,,,,Fully,,,,Working,,,,w/o,,,,Patch,,,,A76ML-K,,,,ATI,,,,Radeon,,,,HD3000,,,,series,,,,IDE:,,,,Works,,,,SATA:,,,,No,,,,Install,,,,Method:,,,,iPC,,,,OSX8x,,,,10.5.6,,,,INTEL/AMD,,,,SSE2/SSE3,,,,Universal,,,,No,,,,audio,,,,for,,,,on,,,,board,,,,(VIA,,,,VT17088)Bios:,,14,,with,,SLIC,,table,,Patch,,(this,,shouldn't,,matter),,Audio:,,Works,,OOB,,,with,,Jack,,Sensing,,working,,well,,USB:,,Seems,,to,,work,,wellAudio:,,Need,,AC97,,patch,,LAN:,,Not,,Tested,,SATA,,&,,IDE:,,IDE,,works,,fine,,,SATA,,not,,testedHere,,,,NO,,,,sleep,,,,with,,,,Asus,,,,P5LD2,,,,VM,,,,/,,,,edit:,,,,sleep,,,,now,,,,works,,,,for,,,,me,,,,aswell,,,,,was,,,,mobo,,,,config,,,,issueWhy,,the,,orange,,drive,,icons?,,I,,know,,this,,was,,somehow,,tied,,to,,running,,SATA,,in,,AHCI,,mode,,but,,I,,get,,regular,,disk,,icons,,with,,the,,Kalyway,,release,,(and,,what,,feels,,like,,snappier,,Finder,,response)SATA,,,controller,,,using,,,Legacy,,,mode,,,and,,,ACHIBut,,,the,,,processor,,,is,,,working,,,fine,,,(at,,,least,,,on,,,mine)If,,,anyone,,,has,,,any,,,suggestions,,,,they,,,would,,,be,,,greatly,,,appreciatedYes,,,,,with,,,,patch,,,,GeForce,,,,8500GT,,,,512MB,,,,(SILENT),,,,Sparkle,,,,NvInject,,,,0.2.0,,,,(256MB,,,,Recognized),,,,QE/CI,,,,both,,,,work,,,,All,,,,resolutions,,,,+,,,,DVI-I,,,,Yes,,,,,with,,,,patch,,,,GeForce,,,,8500GT,,,,(SILENT),,,,Gigabyte,,,,GV-NX85T512HP,,,,Used,,,,method,,,,as,,,,described,,,,here,,,,QE/CI,,,,work,,,,flawlessly!,,,,All,,,,Resolutions,,,,+,,,,DVI,,,,Yes,,,,,using,,,,this,,,,methodStereo,,works,,with,,this,,patch,,You,,gotta,,patch,,itdvd,,,(slave),,,and,,,dvd,,,burner,,,(master),,,are,,,on,,,second,,,IDE,,,port,,,USB/Firewire,,,400:,,,needed,,,a,,,general,,,usb,,,kext,,,,googled,,,"usb,,,kext,,,for,,,leopard",,,firewire,,,worked,,,out,,,of,,,boxmust,,,use,,,CMI8738,,,driver,,,with,,,kext,,,helper,,,in,,,order,,,to,,,only,,,get,,,two,,,channels,,,(only,,,my,,,front,,,two,,,speakers,,,work,,,,not,,,the,,,rear,,,ones)Interesting,,,,tip,,,,,don't,,,,plug,,,,the,,,,SATA,,,,plug,,,,into,,,,the,,,,4,,,,plugs,,,,by,,,,the,,,,graphics,,,,card,,,,,it,,,,has,,,,to,,,,be,,,,in,,,,the,,,,top,,,,plug,,,,on,,,,the,,,,2,,,,SATA,,,,plugs,,,,facing,,,,verticle,,,,out,,,,the,,,,front,,,,of,,,,the,,,,machine,,,,(if,,,,that,,,,makes,,,,any,,,,sense),,,,Use,,,,-v,,,,on,,,,first,,,,boot,,,,if,,,,you,,,,want,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,was,,,,not,,,,necessary,,,,for,,,,meResolution,,fixed,,at,,1024x768,,,I,,changed,,it,,editing,,com.apple.Boot.plist,,adding,,"Graphics,,Mode"="1280x102485",,This,,,adapter,,,is,,,available,,,retail,,,at,,,Microcenter,,,and,,,online,,,at,,,Amazon,,,,Newegg,,,,etctrouble.),,Graphics:,,Onboard,,IGP,,S3,,,does,,not,,workIDE:,,,OK,,,SATA:,,,not,,,tested,,,LAN:,,,Works,,,OOB,,,(Marvell,,,kext,,,included,,,in,,,Kalyway,,,10.5.2),,,Video:,,,Works,,,OOB,,,Power,,,functions,,,not,,,tested,,,RAM:,,,All,,,4GB,,,working,,,perfectlyLAN:,,,,Marvell,,,,88E8053,,,,Onboard,,,,Lan,,,,working,,,,OOBJump,,,to:,,,navigation,,,,searchOnboard,,,,graphics,,,,makes,,,,for,,,,a,,,,nasty,,,,CPU,,,,fanspeed,,,,and,,,,temperature,,,,,recommend,,,,separate,,,,graphics,,,,(o/b,,,,graphics,,,,untested,,,,for,,,,full,,,,boot)Leo4All,,,(Mac,,,OS,,,X,,,10.5.2,,,Intel,,,&,,,AMD,,,SSE2/SSE3)4.38,,,GBSamsung,,,LCD,,,syncmaster,,,auto,,,profileJaS.Mac.OS.X.10.4.8.AMD.Intel.SSE2.SSE3.PPF.1.Defiant.diskutil.biker880.ich7-R.patch.Integrated4.38,,,,GBEfi,,,,working,,,,,Vanilla,,,,working,,,,No,,,,patch,,,,needed!,,,,Everything,,,,works,,,,out,,,,of,,,,box,,,,DQ965GF,,,,Intel,,,,Q965,,,,Install,,,,method:,,,,Kalyway,,,,10.5.2,,,,DVDIntelAMD,,,,Upgradable,,,,to,,,,10.5.6,,,,good,,,,working,,,,without,,,,disabler,,,,,can,,,,use,,,,custom,,,,DSDT:,,,,(Video,,,,,sound,,,,,ethernet),,,,BIOS,,,,Version:,,,,Last,,,,Audio:,,,,Works,,,,with,,,,patched,,,,version,,,,STAC9227,,,,(Mic,,,,,Line-in,,,,works,,,,fine),,,,Audio(legacy,,,,kexts):,,,,DQ965GF,,,,topic,,,,Onboard,,,,LAN,,,,work,,,,but,,,,not,,,,support,,,,powermanagement,,,,,read,,,,this,,,,thread,,,,USB,,,,&,,,,Firewire,,,,work,,,,out,,,,of,,,,the,,,,box,,,,SATA,,,,works,,,,in,,,,AHCI,,,,Mode,,,,Onboard,,,,Intel,,,,GMA3000,,,,doesnt,,,,work,,,,,required,,,,external,,,,videocard,,,,Chameleon,,,,SMBIOS,,,,+,,,,Vanilla,,,,Kernel,,,,Working,,,,Audio,,,,requires,,,,patching,,,,,or,,,,use,,,,legacy,,,,Audio,,,,kexts,,,,Intel,,,,D945GCLF2,,,,Intel,,,,945GC,,,,and,,,,ICH7,,,,Install,,,,Method:,,,,Kalyway,,,,10.5.2,,,,At,,,,the,,,,installation,,,,window,,,,,Select,,,,customizeUsed,,,this,,,guide,,,and,,,windows,,,nvflash f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    might and magic Index du Forum -> might and magic -> Amélioration M.A.M. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange